Face Mask DIY - 2 MinutesEU-MTD12-FM
- 50 super soft microfiber cloths, 12" x 12",
- 100 rubber bands
- Instruction sheet
How it works:
- Cut 7 evenly spaced holes along opposing sides about 3/4" from the edge
- Thread one rubber band thru the holes on each side
- Put mask on and adjust to cover from nose to under your chin
Please review CDC and WHO guide lines:
- A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others.
- It is still recommended that individuals stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), practice frequent hand cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when removing their face covering and wash hands immediately after removing.
- Cloth face coverings should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use. Remove rubber bands and follow care instructions on box.
- Refer to https://www.cdc.gov/ and https://www.who.int/ for the latest recommendation regarding cloth face coverings.